Auckland Park Theological Seminary Online Application For Admission
Vocational certificate courses are self-improvement, in-house programmes to assist those involved in ministry. There are no minimum entrance requirements. As a result, these vocational certificate courses are non-credit-bearing, although non-credit bearing recognition of prior learning (“RPL” for short) applies in South Africa.
How to apply
Study the various vocational certificate courses on offer and choose a course best suited to your needs. Should you require more information to make a decision, however, you could contact the Administration Department, where you would be assisted at making the right choice.
Complete the online application form. Should you not be able to complete an online application form, however, you could contact the Administration Department and request that you be supplied with a hard-copy (paper) application form by mail.
Applicants using the online system will be sent an automated e-mail to confirm their submission. Please note that confirmation of submission is NOT a confirmation of registration. The Administration Department will contact you as soon as your application has been processed.
We appreciate your interest in ATS and are looking forward to receiving your application.
ATS is dedicated to the highest level of excellence as far as the content of its courses, the expertise of its lecturers and its emphasis on independent and flexible learning are concerned.
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Language of instruction
English is the language of instruction for all programmes on offer at ATS and it would be mandatory for international students to submit all their examination papers and/or theses in English.
ATS may, therefore, require evidence of English proficiency from international students.
Entrance requirements for international students
ATS shall screen applicants based on their academic ability and potential, according to their secondary school results (examination results and/or projected grades), a personal statement, academic reference and, if required, admissions test or written work. Please refer to the admission page for further information.
All international students’ applications need to be accompanied by an Assessment Certificate of the South African Qualifications Authority (“SAQA”, for short). The original SAQA Certificate must be submitted to ATS upon registration.
SAQA Assessment Certificate
ATS can assist international students with the SAQA assessment process. Applicants must provide ATS with certified copies of their highest secondary school certificate or degree (a full Student Transcript) and identity document.
The SAQA fee needs to be deposited into ATS’s bank account and proof of payment must be forwarded to Administration. The said fee is used to fund the processing of applications and is non-refundable. ATS will start processing an application upon receipt of this fee.
Please note that the application fee does not form part of the tuition and seminary fees payable, should an applicant be accepted to further his/her studies at ATS.
Assessment completed within 10 working days = ZAR 880
Assessment completed within 20 working days = ZAR 660
Assessment completed within 30 working days = ZAR 440
South Africa = R45
SADC countries = R95
Other countries = R115
Mode of study
Vocational certificate and higher-certificate programmes
These programmes have been devised for distance education only.
African learning experience
ATS offers international students who study by means of the intramural programme a golden opportunity to immerse themselves in various cultures.
ATS is involved in different community-development projects throughout Southern Africa. A student that enrols for the African learning experience will attend the scheduled intramural classes and will, during long weekends and holidays, participate as a volunteer worker in ATS’s numerous community-development initiatives.
The African learning experience affords international students an opportunity at grass-roots level to become involved in social development, thereby to contribute to the general well-being of marginalised African communities and, ultimately, to gain first-hand experience of African cultures.
ATS is responsible for organising and managing the African learning experience programme. Students are responsible for their own accommodation, travel and food costs associated with the African learning experience. Limited student accommodation is available to international students. Students can contact Administration for more information.
Accommodation for international students
Due to its association with the owners of various privately owned student accommodations, ATS can assist international students at securing accommodation.
The accommodation is situated within a 5 km radius around ATS and transport to and from the ATS is available. For more information, please contact ATS. Availability is limited, however, so please inquire well in advance.
ATS will provide approved students with an official letter of introduction that must accompany their application for a student visa. Applications for students’ visas are made at the South African embassy in students’ country of origin.
Fax: (+27) 11 726 8366
or (+27) 11 482 1011
E-mail: email@example.comPhysical Address
55 Richmond Avenue
South AfricaPostal Address
Private Bag X75
South Africa See Also :
- University of Cape Town Online Application Form
- University of Fort Hare Online Application Form
- University of the Free State Online Application Form
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application Form
- University of Limpopo Online Application Form
- North-West University Online Application Form
- University of Pretoria Online Application Form
- Rhodes University Online Application Form
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application Form
- University of the Western Cape Online Application Form
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Form
- Mpumalanga University Online Application Form
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application Form
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application Form
- University of Johannesburg Online Application Form
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Online Application Form
- University of South Africa Online Application Form
- University of Venda Online Application Form
- Walter Sisulu University Online Application Form
- University of Zululand Online Application Form
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Form
- Central University of Technology Online Application Form
- Durban University of Technology Online Application Form
- Mangosuthu University of Technology Online Application Form
- Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Form
- Vaal University of Technology Online Application Form
- AFDA, The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance Online Application Form
- Auckland Park Theological Seminary Online Application Form
- Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Online Application Form
- Boston City Campus and Business College Online Application Form
- Cornerstone Institute Online Application Form
- CTI Education Group Online Application Form
- Damelin Online Application Form
- Doxa Deo School o f Divinity Online Application Form
- George Whitefield College Online Application Form
- IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application Form
- Inscape Design College Online Application Form
- Management College of Southern Africa Online Application Form
- Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application Form
- Milpark Business School Online Application Form
- Oval Education International Online Application Form
- Qualitas Career Academy Online Application Form
- Monash South Africa Online Application Form
- Regenesys Business School Online Application Form
- South African Theological Seminary Online Application Form
- St Augustine College of South Africa Online Application Form
- Stenden University South Africa Online Application Form
- Varsity College Online Application Form
- TVET Colleges Online Application Form
- Nursing Colleges Online application Form