CPUT Online Application 2021 – 2022
The CPUT registration 2021 – 2022 is crucial for all students that applied to study at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT). If you are among those that applied then you need to consider applying online or visiting any of the campuses at Mowbray, Capetown, Bellvile, Athlone, Granger or Wellington campuses. The registration opened as early as 7th January for continuing students and 14th January for new applicants.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT 2021 – 2022 , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. ( link opens in new tab )
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Click here for More details on Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application CPUT 2021 – 2022
You will find a breakdown of how to apply to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) below. We have got instructions on the online application process AND the hardcopy application form. Let’s get started!
CPUT Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications open in May and close at the end of September.
Apply to CPUT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to CPUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. Find out how here. How to Calculate your APS at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- Need accommodation? You can find the residence application form with the online application. Apply to CPUT residence by completing the form.
- Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and international applicants cannot apply online. Applicants who are not in matric or do not have a matric certificate cannot apply online either.
- Please note: some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application, be sure to check this out when applying.
How to Apply Online
CPUT has one online application form for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
Remember: Non-SA citizen (including those with Permanent Residency), Non-SA matric certificate and RPL applicants can only apply using a hardcopy application form.
Apply to CPUT using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- You will need to post your application form to the campus you will be studying at. Don’t worry, you can find the various postal addresses on page 2 of the application form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying. See How to Calculate your APS at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- You will find the residence application form with the hardcopy application forms. Apply to CPUT residence by completing the form and submitting the forms altogether.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
Application Fees for CPUT
Applicants, who apply using the hardcopy application, are required to pay an application fee of R100 before the application form can be processed. All applicants must attach a copy of the proof of payment to their application form. Tip: keep the original proof of payment, just in case.
Submitting of Results and Documents
Here’s the deal: you must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 to September, Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Not cool.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a SA citizen, currently in Grade 12, you will not be required to upload your documents. For all other applicants, check out the required documents here.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, make sure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible. It is also important to make sure that the final transcript of your current studies reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible.
NOTE: Once you have sent in your application, it is important to monitor your application status.
Contact the Cape Peninsula University of Technology
For more information on how to apply to CPUT, you can visit their website.
Alternatively, you can contact the CPUT Admissions Department using the following details:
Tel: 021 959 6393
See Also :
- University of Cape Town Online Application
- University of Fort Hare Online Application
- University of the Free State Online Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
- University of Limpopo Online Application
- North-West University Online Application
- University of Pretoria Online Application
- Rhodes University Online Application
- University of Stellenbosch Online Application
- University of the Western Cape Online Application
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application
- Mpumalanga University Online Application
- Sol Plaatje University Online Application
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences Online Application
- AFDA, The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance Application
- Auckland Park Theological Seminary Online Application
- Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa Online Application
- Boston City Campus and Business College Online Application
- Cornerstone Institute Online Application
- CTI Education Group Online Application
- Damelin Online Application
- Doxa Deo School of Divinity Online Application
- George Whitefield College Online Application
- IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Application
- Inscape Design College Online Application
- Management College of Southern Africa Online Application
- Midrand Graduate Institute Online Application
- Milpark Business School Online Application
- Oval Education International Online Application
- Qualitas Career Academy Online Application
- Monash South Africa Online Application
- Regenesys Business School Online Application
- South African Theological Seminary Online Application
- St Augustine College of South Africa Online Application
- Stenden University South Africa Online Application
- Varsity College Online Application