Welcome to OnlineApplications24.co.za, On this page you will find details on the following topics

Best Student Loans for 2021-2022 Investment Opportunities for Students in South Africa Best Student Credit Cards for 2021-2022
A Guide to Financial Literacy for Students 2021-2022 Online Applications 2021-2022 Check Application Status 2021
List of Courses Offered 2021-2022 Online Registrations Late Applications
Application Forms 2021-2022 Admission Requirements Prospectus for 2021-2022

Your Opinions and Questions Matter. Kindly leave your comments below and we shall attend to you promptly.

Late Applications for Universities in South Africa 2021-2022

Central University of Technology CUT Late Applications 2021 – 2022 *

Durban University of Technology DUT Late Applications 2021 – 2022 *

Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Late Applications 2021 – 2022 *

SEE ALSO:  UCT Faculty of Health Sciences Undergraduate Courses

Tshwane University of Technology TUT Late Applications 2021 – 2022 *

Vaal University of Technology VUT Late Applications 2021 – 2022 *

Following are the Private Universities and Colleges Late Applications 2018 in South Africa-

AFDA,

The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance Application *

Auckland Park Theological Seminary Late Applications *

Monash South Africa Late Applications *

Regenesys Business School Late Applications *

South African Theological Seminary Late Applications *

St Augustine College of South Africa Late Applications *

Stenden University South Africa Late Applications *

Varsity College Late Applications *

32 thoughts on “Late Applications for Universities in South Africa 2021-2022”

1. I’m looking forward to studying with you, even i’m late on my application, i’d love to do late application, so i was asking if you still accept late application

2. Just got gr. 12 result and would like to apply for teaching courses in UNW

• My sister got bachelor’s degree so she would like to do teaching and she applied at WSU unfortunately she didn’t accept her please can you give me the link so that l will apply her

3. hello I would like to undergo a late application for TUT and i would like to apply for diagnostic radiography

4. My name is Summerose Nyembe and l want to apply for late application or to change course.l want to do B.Ed Senior Phase Business management

5. Afternoon
    I love to study at any institution who will accept my late application.The for the late application I only received my matric result this week. I really I’m exciting to go to University as Ist year undergraduate student.i passed with 2examptions.
    Please I’m begging u to assist and except my applications.
    Kindest regards
    yollie

6. Good day
    I have been trying to complete an undergraduate late application since I didn’t get admitted due to space constraints in the course I was trying to pursue. I passed with a bachelor, 2 distinctions and an APS of 31. Interested in Law and Accounting. Any help would be appreciated.

7. Good day
    My name is Solami, I would like to study Bachelor of arts or Bachelor of Social Sciences.

8. Hi..
    Would love to study fashion design in Pretoria. Still waiting for response from TUT after the interview. I’d love to be assisted in achieving the goal in design and need to get started this year.

9. I would like to know if theres any late applications allowed and in which universities plz help

10. Good morning, my name is Malesela Mongatane and would like to study Biotechnology with TUT and would like to make late application, can still do it and if so where can I access application forms? can I hand the forms personally or is it only online?

11. good day

my name is mireille unam fokou. passed my grade 12 with bachelors degree and 1 distinction. would like to apply for environmental sciences . can u please assist me in looking for a school

12. good day

13. good day

my name is keotshepile gomolemo molefe,i just passed matric 2020 with bachelors degree and i would like to apply for LLB law.can you please assist me in looking for a school

14. Hi my name is sinelizwi I would like to apply for any course at any university I’ve obtained a diploma with 20 points

15. Hi am Simamkele i want to do late application may i have the link of the universities that are still open

16. hi am liyema peter i want to do late application please can you send me the link

17. Am I too late to apply for Advance diploma in public management?

18. I would like to Do a late application and study at your institution but I can’t seem to find the link and forms please help.

19. Afternoon,l want to study at your institution but l can’t find a link to apply so can you please help

20. Good day
    I would like to apply at vut I’m just not sure if the application are still open. Can I please be assisted

21. I want to study at CPUT and I applied for Biotechnology.My student no. is 221777970.I would like study in any faculty I can be suitable .

22. Morning
    Please help. I want to study at DUT.
    My choices are Hostpitality., Tourism and Human resiurces
    I applied early due to change of mind cao made MD late

Please help nsfas waiting for university