Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application 2021-2022
MUT ONGOING 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR APPLICATIONS
FEES STRUCTURE, BURSARIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
CONTACTS, LOCATION, AND CAMPUSES
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATIONS
Mangosuthu University of Technology Application Forms 2021-2022 – see details below to download the application form to apply …
All first-year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO). This is a simplified way of applying for more than one program, using one application form, and paying a single application fee. Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee. We advise prospective students to choose MUT as a first choice.
Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website, www.cao.ac.za. You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process. The CAO number appears in the tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
Checking the progress of your application
You can track the progress of your application by going to www.cao.ac.za and enter your CAO number, or sending an email to email@example.com or call 031 268 4444.
Important Application Documents
Important Application Documents (FOR SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS)
• National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
• Senior Certificate
• Identity Document
• Students transferring from other universities should submit an original academic record and a certificate of good conduct
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
• A valid study permit
• A valid medical aid/health insurance cover
• A valid passport
• GCE, GCSE, IGCSE or Cambridge School Certificate
• Students holding a GCE GCSE IGCSE or the Cambridge School Certificate must have passed five approved ordinary level subjects including the English language provided three subjects have been passed at the same examination sitting.
Important closing dates:
Faculty of Engineering – first semester applications – 30 September
Faculty of Engineering – second-semester applications – 31 May
Faculty of Natural Sciences – 30 September
Analytical Chemistry – second-semester applications – 31 May
Faculty of Management Sciences – 30 September
Applications submitted after 30 September accumulate a late application fee determined by the CAO.