Welcome to OnlineApplications24.co.za, On this page you will find details on the following topics

Best Student Loans for 2021-2022 Investment Opportunities for Students in South Africa Best Student Credit Cards for 2021-2022
A Guide to Financial Literacy for Students 2021-2022 Online Applications 2021-2022 Check Application Status 2021
List of Courses Offered 2021-2022 Online Registrations Late Applications
Application Forms 2021-2022 Admission Requirements Prospectus for 2021-2022

Your Opinions and Questions Matter. Kindly leave your comments below and we shall attend to you promptly.

Tshwane North TVET College Fees Structure 2021-2022



Tshwane North TVET College Fees Structure 2021-2022

Tshwane North TVET College Fees Structure 2021 – 2022

Here is how to TNC Fees Structure is been Schedules:

Student fees are broken down as follows:





  1. Application fees
  2. Acceptance deposit
  3. Tuition fees
  4. Accommodation fees
  5. Miscellaneous fees and levies
  6. Interest

Students at TNC pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:

  • registration
  • all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
  • ordinary university examinations
  • library access
  • compulsory personal accident insurance
  • the use of general sporting facilities
  • in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.

OFFICIAL TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE (TNC) FEES STRUCTURE 2021-2022

This is to informed all student of Tshwane North TVET College that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2021-2022 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.

Tshwane North TVET College Fees Structure 2021 – 2022 – See Details Below:

TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE FEES

Advertisements
   


   

SUNDRY TARIFFS FOR

Replacement of a lost student card

R 100.00

Duplicate statement of results or progress report

R

50.00

Copy of an examination permit

R

30.00

Application for Amanuensis and conducting per

R 300.00

subject (temporary disability)

LEASING TARIFFS

Auditorium rental fee: Full day

R 3 000.00

Auditorium (required deposit)

50%

Hiring of Hall (conferences/workshops only)

R 4 500.00

Hall hire (required deposit)

50%

OTHER FEES

NATED Exam Only – Fee per subject

R 220.00

NC(V) Supplementary Examination

R 220.00

Examination Fees Private Colleges ( as per MOU only)

New MOU’s R600.00 per subject

SPECIAL PROGRAMMES

Installation Rules (per paper)

R

958.00

Supervisory Management (per paper)

R 958.00

1.Qualifying NSFAS beneficiaries funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and NSFAS pays the other 20%.

2.Students NOT Qualifying NSFAS but qualify to be funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and they pay the other 20%.

NATED ENGINEERING STUDIES

PROGRAMME COST

CIVIL ENGINEERING (N1 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Building Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Building Drawing N1- N3

R 520.00

Bricklaying and Plastering Theory N1- N2

R 520.00

Plumbing N1- N2

R 520.00

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

Building and Civil Technology N3

R 520.00

CIVIL ENGINEERING BOILER MAKING (N1 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Engineering Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Metal Workers Theory N1

R 520.00

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

Plating and Structural Steel Drawing

R 520.00

Plater’s Theory N2

R 520.00

Engineering Drawing N3

R 520.00

Mechanotechnology N3

R 520.00

CIVIL ENGINEERING PLUMBING

(N1 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Building Drawing N1- N3

R 520.00

Building Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

Plumbing Theory N1- N2

R 520.00

Building and Civil Technology N3

R 520.00

MECHANICAL AUTOMOTIVE (N1 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Motor Trade Theory N1- N3

R 520.00

Mechanotechnology N3

R 520.00

Diesel Trade Theory N2 – N3

R 520.00

Engineering Drawing N1- N3

R 520.00

Engineering Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

MECHANICAL AUTOMOTIVE (N1 – N3)

DIESEL ENGINEERING (N2 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Engineering Drawing N2- N3

R 520.00

Engineering Science N2- N3

R 520.00

Mathematics N2- N3

R 520.00

Diesel Trade Theory N2 – N3

R 520.00

ENGINEERING FITTING AND TURNING (N1 – N3)

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Engineering Drawing N1- N3

R 520.00

Engineering Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

Fitting and Machine Theory N1- N2

R 520.00

Mechanotechnology N3

R 520.00

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING HEAVY CURRENT

R 2 080.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Mathematics N1- N3

R 520.00

Engineering Science N1- N3

R 520.00

Industrial Electronics N1- N3

R 520.00

Electro technology N3

R 520.00

Electrical Trade Theory N1 – N2

R 520.00

CIVIL ENGINEERING (N4 – N6)

R 2 400.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Building Administration N4 – N6

R 600.00

Building and Structural Construction N4 – N6

R 600.00

Building and Structural Surveying N4 – N6

R 600.00

Quantity Surveying N4 – N6

R 600.00

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (N4 – N6)

R 2 400.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Engineering Science N4

R 600.00

Mathematics N4 – N6

R 600.00

Mechanical Draughting N4

R 600.00

Mechanotechnics N4 – N6

R 600.00

Plating & Structural Steel Drawing N4

R 600.00

Fluid Mechanics N5 – N6

R 600.00

Mechanical Drawing and Design N5

R 600.00

Power Machines N5- N6

R 600.00

Strength of Material and Structures N5 – N6

R 600.00

Fault Finding and Protective Device N6

R 600.00

SEE ALSO:  Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application 2021-2022

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (N4 – N6)

R 2 400.00 (Full course per trimester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Electro-Technics N4 – N6

R 600.00

Engineering Science N4

R 600.00

Industrial Electronics N4 – N6

R 600.00

Mathematics N4 – N6

R 600.00

Control System N6

R 600.00

Power Machines N5 – N6

R 600.00

BUSINESS & UTILITY STUDIES

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

These programme costs apply to:

1. Qualifying NSFAS beneficiaries funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and NSFAS pays the other 20%.

2. Students NOT Qualifying NSFAS but qualify to be funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and they pay the

other 20%.

INTRODUCTORY CLOTHING PRODUCTION

R 4 000.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Introductory Clothing Construction N4

R 1 470.00

Introductory Factory Organisation N4

R

700.00

Introductory Fashion Drawing N4

R 1 030.00

Introductory Pattern Construction N4

R

800.00

CLOTHING PRODUCTION N4 – N6

R 4 000.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Clothing Construction N4, N5, N6

R 1 470.00

Computer Practice N4

R

940.00

Pattern Construction N4 – N6

R

800.00

Fashion Drawing N4 – N6

R 1 030.00

Entrepreneurship and Business Management

R

700.00

Introductory N4 – N5

INTRODUCTORY ART AND DESIGN

R 4 955.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Introductory Drawing N4

R 1 240.00

Introductory Graphic Interpretation N4

R 1 730.00

Introductory Form and Colour Studies N4

R 1 285.00

Introductory Space and Volume Studies N4

R

700.00

ART AND DESIGN N4 – N6

R 4 955.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Drawing N4 – N6

R 1 240.00

Painting N4 – N6

R 1 285.00

History of Art N5 – N6

R

865.00

Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4

R

700.00

Graphic Design N4 – N6

R 1 730.00

BUSINESS MANAGEMENT N4 – N6

R 3 040.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4 – N6

R 700.00

Computer Practice N4 – N6

R 940.00

Financial Accounting N4 – N6

R 700.00

Sales Management N5 – N6

R 700.00

Management Communication N4

R 700.00

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT N4 – N6

R 3 040.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4 – N5

R 700.00

Financial Accounting N4 – N6

R 700.00

Cost & Management Accounting N5 – N6

R 700.00

Computerised Financial Systems N4 – N6

R 940.00

Management Communication N4

R 700.00

Income Tax N6

R 700.00

HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT N4

R 6 920.00 (Full cost per semester)

HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT N5

R 5 820.00 (Full cost per semester)

HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT N6

R 6 900.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Catering Theory & Practical N4 – N5

R 1 730.00

Nutrition & Menu Plan N4

R 1 730.00

Safety & Sanitation N4

R 1 730.00

Applied Management N4 – N6

R 1 730.00

Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4

R

700.00

Food & Beverage Services N5

R 1 730.00

Catering Theory & Practical N6

R 2 500.00

Applied Management N4 – N6

R 1 730.00

Communication & Human Relations N6

R 1 730.00

Computer Practice N4

R

940.00

MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT N4 – N6

R 3 280.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Office Practice N4 – N6

R 700.00

Information Processing N4 – N6

R 940.00

Communication N4 – N6

R 700.00

Computer Practice N4 – N6

R 940.00

LEGAL SECRETARY N4 – N6

R 3 280.00 (Full cost per semester)

LEGAL SECRETARY N5

R 3 040.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Office Practice N5

R 700.00

Information Processing N4 – N6

R 940.00

Communication N4 – N6

R 700.00

Computer Practice N4 – N6

R 940.00

Legal Practice N4 – N6

R 700.00

PUBLIC MANAGEMENT N4 – N6

R 3 040.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Public Administration N4 – N6

R 700.00

Management Communication N4

R 700.00

Public Finance N5 – N6

R 700.00

Municipal Administration N5 – N6

R 700.00

Computer Practice N4 – N5

R 940.00

Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4

R 700.00

Public Law N6

R 940.00

PUBLIC RELATIONS N4 – N6

R 3 280.00 (Full cost per semester)

PUBLIC RELATIONS N5

R 3 040.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Office Practice N4 – N5

R 700.00

Information Processing N4 – N6

R 940.00

Communication N4- N6

R 700.00

Computer Practice N4 – N5

R 940.00

Public Relations N5 – N6

R 700.00

TOURISM N4

R 6 486.00 (Full cost per semester)

TOURISM N5 – N6

R 5 546.00 (Full cost per semester)

SUBJECTS

Travel Services N4 – N6

R 1 539.00

Travel Office Procedures N4 – N6

R

802.00

Tourist Destinations N4 – N6

R 2 403.00

Tourism Communication N4 – N5

R

802.00

Hotel Reception N6

R

802.00

Computer Practice N4 (additional)

R

940.00

SEE ALSO:  University of Cape Town UCT Student Housing Application

NB. QUALIFYING STUDENTS ENROLLED FOR PLP WILL RECEIVE 100% FUNDING FROM GOVERNMENT

PRE – VOCATIONAL LEARNING PROGRAMME (PLP)

R 28 800.00 (Full cost per year )

PLP SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Foundational English

R 7 200.00

Foundational Mathematics

R 7 200.00

Foundational Science

R 7 200.00

Foundational Life Skills & Technology

R 7 200.00

NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL (NC(V))

BUSINESS, UTILITY AND ENGINEERING STUDIES PER SUBJECT AND PER LEVEL

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

These programme costs apply to:

1.Qualifying NSFAS beneficiaries funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and NSFAS pays the other 20%.

2.Students NOT Qualifying NSFAS but qualify to be funded by Government where the state covers 80% of fees and they pay the other 20%.

MANAGEMENT (L2 – L4)

R 11 816.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2- L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 7 976.00

Management Practice L2 – L4

R 1 998.00

Operations Management L2- L4

R 2 047.00

Financial Management L2 – L4

R 1 933.00

Entrepreneurship L2

R 1 998.00

Project Management L3 & L4

R 1 998.00

MARKETING (L2 – L4)

R 10 008.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2- L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 6 168.00

Advertising & Promotions L2 – L4

R 1 493.00

Marketing Communication L2 – L4

R 1 493.00

Consumer Behaviour L2 – L3

R 1 689.00

Marketing L2- L4

R 1 493.00

IT AND COMPUTER SCIENCE (L2 – L4)

R 15 443.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R

3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R

1 280.00

Life Orientation L2- L4

R

1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R

1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R

1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 11 603.00

Introduction to Information Systems L2

R

3 202.00

Electronics L2

R

2 802.00

Introduction to Systems Development L2

R

3 207.00

Contact Centre Operations L2 – L4

R

2 392.00

System and Analysis Design L3, L4

R

3 202.00

Computer Hardware and Software L3

R

2 802.00

Principle of Computer Programming L3

R

3 207.00

Data Communication and Networking L4

R

2 802.00

Computer Programming L4

R

3 207.00

FINANCE, ECONOMICS AND ACCOUNTING (L2 – L4)

R 11 284.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R

3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R

1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R

1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R

1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R

1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R

7 444.00

Applied Accounting L2 – L4

R

1 799.00

Financial Management L2 – L4

R

1 933.00

Economic Environment L2 – L4

R

1 911.00

New Venture Creation L2 – L4

R

1 801.00

OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (L2 – L4)

R 10 084.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 6 244.00

Business Practice L2 – L4

R 1 068.00

Office Practice L2 – L4

R 1 452.00

Office Data Processing L2 – L4

R 1 925.00

Applied Accounting L2 – L4 OR

R 1 799.00

New Venture Creation L2 – L4

R 1 801.00

ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION (L2 – L4)

R 15 531.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 11 691.00

Electrical Principles & Practice L2 – L4

R 2 948.00

Workshop Practice L2

R 2 602.00

Electronic Control & Digital Electronics L2 – L4

R 3 069.00

Electrical Systems & Construction L2 – L4

R 3 072.00

CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION (L2 – L4)

R 15 736.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 11 896.00

Construction Planning L2 – L4

R 2 388.00

Materials L2 – L4

R 2 700.00

Concrete Structures L2 – L4 OR

R 4 108.00

Plant & Equipment L2 – L3

R 2 700.00

Masonry L2 – L4 OR

R 4 108 00

Plumbing L2 – L4

R 4 108.00

Carpentry & Roof Work L2 OR

R 4 108.00

Carpentry & Roof Work L3 – L4 OR

R 4 108.00

Construction Supervision L4

R 2 700.00

ENGINEERING AND RELATED DESIGN (L2 – L4)

R 20 188.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 16 438.00

Engineering Fundamentals L2

R 4 087.00

Engineering Technology L2

R 4 087.00

Engineering Systems L2

R 4 087.00

Fitting & Turning L2 – L4 OR

R 4 087.00

Automotive Repair & Maintenance L2 – L4 OR

R 4 087.00

Engineering Fabrication L2 – L4

R 4 087.00

Engineering Practise and Maintenance L3

R 4 087.00

SEE ALSO:  University of Johannesburg Blackboard Learn Login

Engineering Graphics and Design L3

R 4 087.00

Material Technology L3

R 4 087.00

Engineering Processes L4

R 4 087.00

Professional Engineering Technology L4

R 4 087.00

Applied Engineering Technology L4

R 4 087.00

HOSPITALITY (L2 – L4)

R 19 099.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 15 259.00

Hospitality Generics L2 – L4

R 3 526.00

Food Preparation L2 – L4

R 4 577.00

Client Services & Human Relations L2 – L4

R 2 606.00

Hospitality Services L2 – L4

R 4 550.00

TOURISM (L2 – L4)

R 14 654.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 10 814.00

Science of Tourism L2 – L4

R 2 460.00

Client Services & Human Relations L2- L4

R 2 606.00

Sustainable Tourism in SA L2- L4

R 3 142.00

Tourism Operations L2- L4

R 2 606.00

SAFETY IN SOCIETY (L2 – L4)

R 10 332.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2- L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 6 492.00

Introduction to Governance L2

R 1 557.00

Introduction to Law L2

R 1 557.00

Principles of Criminal Justice L2

R 1 676.00

Introduction to Policing Practices L2

R 1 702.00

Governance L3 – L4

R 1 557.00

Criminal Law L3

R 1 557.00

Criminal Justice Structures and Mandate L3

R 1 676.00

Theory of Policing Practises L3

R 1 707.00

TNCTVET COLLEGE FEES

Page 10 of 11

This HTML is created from PDF at https://www.pdfonline.com/convert-pdf-to-html/

Law Procedures and Evidence L4

R 1 557.00

Criminal Justice Process L4

R 1 676.00

Applied Policing L4

R 1 702.00

TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS (L2 – L4)

R 10 654.00 (Full cost per annum)

SUBJECTS

COST PER SUBJECT

Fundamental subjects (3 subjects)

R 3 840.00

English L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Life Orientation L2- L4

R 1 280.00

Mathematics L2 – L4 OR

R 1 280.00

Mathematical Literacy L2 – L4

R 1 280.00

Core subjects (4 subjects)

R 6 814.00

Freight Logistics L2

R 1 671.00

New Venture Creation L2

R 1 801.00

Transport Economics L2

R 1 671.00

Transport Operations L2

R 1 671.00

Leave a Comment