University of South Africa Unisa Acceptance Rate 2021-2022
University of South Africa Unisa Acceptance Rate
University of South Africa Unisa Acceptance Rate – See Details Below:
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Based on Unisa’s application and selection process outlined above, applicants may not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2021.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year once all applications received by the closing date for semester 1 have been processed.
See Also: University of South Africa Unisa Application Opening Date
I’ve received an offer. What must I do?
- First-time applicants to Unisa must complete the First-Year Experience MOOC (FYE massive open online course). You will not be able to accept Unisa’s offer (step 2 below) if you have not completed Unisa’s free online MOOC.
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year within the prescribed timeframe (usually 10 days is allowed unless otherwise indicated in the offer e-mail). To accept or decline Unisa’s offer, go to www.unisa.ac.za/accept offer
* Unisa reserves the right to withdraw an offer if you don’t accept within the time period indicated in the offer e-mail.
- Register for the 2021 academic year. Registration for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year opens on 4 January 2021. You must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
My application was unsuccessful. What can I do?
Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study options to explore other study options.