Walter Sisulu University WSU Online Application 2020 – 2021
Walter Sisulu University WSU Online Application
Walter Sisulu University Application 2020 : To apply to Walter Sisulu University , you need the documents below :
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) is a university of technology and science in Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa. This institution was founded on 1 July 2005 and offers quality education to over 24 000 students across its four campuses.
29 September (Health Sciences)
31 October (all other courses)
*Late applications may be considered.
- R100 (before 29 September )
- R200 (before 31 October )
- R300 (late application fee)
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Business, Management Sciences And Law
- Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering And Technology
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.